Things to Do with Dad on Father’s Day
Father’s Day is around the corner, and many families make the mistake of spoiling Mom a lot on her special day, but when it comes to Dad, he doesn’t quite receive the same attention. Maybe it is because flowers, cards and candy are so much more appropriate for mothers, and dads just don’t have such easy solutions. Socks, slippers and golf tees just don’t seem to send the same message of appreciation of all that Dad has done for the family.
That’s why we at Conrey Insurance Brokers suggest a different approach. Make a plan to spend time with your father. After all, you never know how much time you will have with him, in the overall scheme of things. He might be the kind of dad that has already established several hobbies or interests that you can decide to “share” with him.
If he is into classic cars check out these events nearby:
- Cruisin’ Brea Classic Car Show https://www.cruisinbrea.com/
- Roadster Show in Pomona https://www.laroadstershow.com/
Maybe your dad loves to eat – who doesn’t?
- Father’s Day Sunday Champagne Brunch at Orange County Mining Co http://www.orangecountyminingco.com/
- Old World German Restaurant “All You Can Eat” Champagne Brunch
- Father’s Day Dinner Cruise Aboard the Dana Pride https://bit.ly/2rTb0o7
Some fathers work so hard during the week that the last thing they want to do on their special day is to get dressed and go out. They might just want to kick back in their favorite chair and read a good book, or watch sports on TV. Whatever it is, spend the time to find out his desires and share some quality time with your dad.